by: Kenneth Cossin
Last week, the Film Program’s makeup department here at Full Sail University put on a
demonstration for students on how to do Halloween makeup for cheap. These makeup tips are easy to do and easy to duplicate.
Some suggested makeup purchases:
- Foundation from local drug store
- Wolf novelty makeup from any Halloween outlet for various colors
- Gelatin for making thick blood
- Karo syrup for making thinner blood
- Bread crumbs for making flaky skin
- Latex for creating fake skin and wounds
- Food color to dye to blood
- Props and prosthetics to add flair
Mix and match any or all of the above to create different themes. Use photos as a reference. Be creative and have fun!
You must be logged in to post a comment.